Thursday, November 03, 2005

Self Portrait Tuesday


Pearls are hot...!!! I had a job interview this morning

Yes i had a job interview this morning with a recruting agency for charter school teachers. How scary is the thought of me teaching the future leaders of the world. Holy crap. I'm sorry we haven't had a chance to talk lately, anatomy has a grip on me. I have done little knitting, but i'm now getting back into the grove of it.

The fantastic wooly stripes neck warmer with skull button details
I adapted this pattern fromVogue knitting knit.1 issue one. The pattern is "Ribbed Collar", and i think it is much hotter than the one in the mag.

I also finished another sweater for Red Sweaters.Org. I'm not really happy with it but i don't have to be... I also completed my first exciting christmas knitting project. Because i do not have the time to knit all of my relatives sweaters, i am knitting them tiny interpertations of the sweaters i would knit them if i had the time. The first one is the sailor sweater for my grandfather. It is too freakin' cute...




Now some great links:

No comments: